- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This educational activity is designed to enhance the knowledge of the academic and community dermatologists who attend our weekly meeting. Topics will be selected based on the evaluation forms from the previous year. In addition, live patients are invited to grand rounds who demonstrate key points in patient diagnosis management and will emphasize application of evidence-based medicine.
Neglected Tropical Diseases: The Ulcer Edition
Stephen Humphrey, MD
PGY3 Dermatology Resident
Medical College of Wisconsin
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Allied Health Care Professionals
- Attendees will be able to better understand the etiology, symptoms, diagnoses, and treatments of a select group of neglected tropical diseases.
- Attendees will learn new treatments on the horizon for select tropical diseases.
- Attendees will better understand the complexity of disease eradiation on a global scale.
Activity Director - Dawn Siegel, MD
Speaker: Stephen Humphrey, MD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant finanacial relationships to disclose.