This educational activity is designed to enhance the knowledge of the academic and community dermatologists who attend our weekly meeting. Topics will be selected based on the evaluation forms from the previous year. In addition, live patients are invited to grand rounds who demonstrate key points in patient diagnosis management and will emphasize application of evidence-based medicine.
"The Pregnant Patient: Conditions and Considerations Pertinent to Dermatology"
Amy Wentland, MD
PGY3 Dermatology Resident
Medical College of Wisconsin
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Allied Health Care Professionals
- Gain an understanding of pregnancy-related dermatoses and their management.
- Gain an understanding of appropriate management of common dermatologic conditions in the pregnant patient.
- Gain an understanding of appropriate management of connective tissue disease and autoimmune blistering disorders in the pregnant patient
Activity Director - Dawn Siegel, MD
Speaker: Amy Wentland, MD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.