This educational activity is designed to enhance the knowledge of the academic and community dermatologists who attend our weekly meeting. Topics will be selected based on the evaluation forms from the previous year. In addition, live patients are invited to grand rounds who demonstrate key points in patient diagnosis management and will emphasize application of evidence-based medicine.
"Procedural Approaches to Keloids and Acne Keloidalis Nuchae"
Julia Kasprzak, MD
Department of Dermatology
University of Wisconsin - Madison
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Allied Health Care Professionals
- Recognize the various clinical presentations of keloids and acne keloidalis nuchae.
- Initiate treatment for keloids and acne keloidalis nuchae based on clinical presentation.
- Educate patients about keloids and acne keloidalis nuchae.
Activity Director - Dawn Siegel, MD
Speaker: Julia Kasprzak, MD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.