This educational activity is designed to enhance the knowledge of the academic and community dermatologists who attend our weekly meeting. Topics will be selected based on the evaluation forms from the previous year. In addition, live patients are invited to grand rounds who demonstrate key points in patient diagnosis management and will emphasize application of evidence-based medicine.
Kelly Hokanson, PA-C
Physician Assistant Fellow
Department of Dermatology
Medical College of Wisconsin
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Allied Health Care Professionals
- Appreciate the complexity of dermatology patients with psychiatric overlap.
- Discuss the approach to patients with delusions of parasitosis.
- Update on treatment options for delusions of parasitosis.
Activity Director - Dawn Siegel, MD
Speaker: Kelly Hokanson, PA-C
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.