- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This educational activity is designed to enhance the knowledge of the academic and community dermatologists who attend our weekly meeting. Topics will be selected based on the evaluation forms from the previous year. In addition, live patients are invited to grand rounds who demonstrate key points in patient diagnosis management and will emphasize application of evidence-based medicine.
"Radiation and the Skin - Balancing the Risks and Benefits"
Ashley Sullivan, MD
PGY4 Dermatology Resident
Medical College of Wisconsin
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Allied Health Care Professionals
- To review the possible side effects of radiation therapy
- To review radiation-induced inflammatory disorders
- To review non-melanoma skin cancer treatment with radiation therapy
- To discuss a novel treatment option for skin cancer therapy
Activity Director - Dawn Siegel, MD
Speaker: Ashley Sullivan, MD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.