- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This educational activity is designed to enhance the knowledge of the academic and community dermatologists who attend our weekly meeting. Topics will be selected based on the evaluation forms from the previous year. In addition, live patients are invited to grand rounds who demonstrate key points in patient diagnosis management and will emphasize application of evidence-based medicine.
"Recurrent Aphthous Stomatitis"
Marianne Junck, MD
PGY4 Dermatology Resident
Medical College of Wisconsin
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Allied Health Care Professionals
- Review classification and diagnostic criteria for aphthous stomatitis and Behcet's disease
- Discuss proposed algorithm for the evaluation of a patient with complex aphthosis
- Review the evidence for treatment options of recurrent aphthous stomatitis
Activity Director - Dr. Dawn Siegel, MD
Speaker - Marianne Junck, MD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of: