This educational activity is designed to enhance the knowledge of the academic and community dermatologists who attend our weekly meeting. Topics will be selected based on the evaluation forms from the previous year. In addition, live patients are invited to grand rounds who demonstrate key points in patient diagnosis management and will emphasize application of evidence-based medicine.
"Skin Cancer Prevention: A Public Health Approach"
Amy Wentland, MD
PGY2 Dermatology Resident
Medical College of Wisconsin
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Allied Health Care Professionals
- To become familiar with basic public health concepts
- To gain an understanding of the role of policy in skin cancer prevention
- To gain an understanding of the role of education in skin cancer prevention
Activity Director - Dawn Siegel, MD
Speaker: Jeff Yu, MD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.