- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This educational activity is designed to enhance the knowledge of the academic and community dermatologists who attend our weekly meeting. Topics will be selected based on the evaluation forms from the previous year. In addition, live patients are invited to grand rounds who demonstrate key points in patient diagnosis management and will emphasize application of evidence-based medicine.
The Skinny on Post-Transplant Lymphoproliferative Disorder
Dianne de Leon, MD
PGY2 Dermatology Resident
Medical College of Wisconsin
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Allied Health Care Professionals
- Attendees will learn about the heterogeneous clinical and pathologic presentation of post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorders.
- Attendees will better understand the epidemiology, risk factors, and pathogenesis of post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorders.
- Attendees will learn about current treatment strategies for post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorders.
Activity Director - Dawn Siegel, MD
Speaker: Dianne de Leon, MD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant finanacial relationships to disclose.