- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This educational activity is designed to enhance the knowledge of the academic and community dermatologists who attend our weekly meeting. Topics will be selected based on the evaluation forms from the previous year. In addition, live patients are invited to grand rounds who demonstrate key points in patient diagnosis management and will emphasize application of evidence-based medicine.
"Surgical Management of Cicatricial Conjunctival Diseases"
Timothy S. Wells, MD, MS
Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology
Medical College of Wisconsin
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Allied Health Care Professionals
- Review of basic eyelid and orbital anatomy
- Discussion of multi-specialty medical management
- Discussion of surgical management
Activity Director - Dawn Siegel, MD
Speaker: Timothy S. Wells, MD, MS
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.