- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.50 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This educational activity is designed to enhance the knowledge of the academic and community dermatologists who attend our weekly meeting. Topics will be selected based on the evaluation forms from the previous year. In addition, live patients are invited to grand rounds who demonstrate key points in patient diagnosis management and will emphasize application of evidence-based medicine.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Allied Health Care Professionals
- Perform an accurate and thorough skin exam includng mucosal surfaces in order to describe morphology and generate a differential diagnosis.
- Integrate multiple findings on a given patient including history, physical exam, laboratory exam, histopathologic findings and other information for the purpose of making an accurate diagnosis of inflammatory, neoplastic or genetic skin diseases.
- Evaluate and establish therapeutic recommendations and further diagnostic test recommendations in light of best medicine guidelines, evidence-based medicine, literature review and consensus of expert opinion.
- Have regular updated follow up of these patient outcomes after presentations.
- Evaluate and discuss selected dermatologic diseases and therapies as presented by expert speakers (individual learning objectives to be made for each).
Activity Director - Yvonne Chiu, MD
Michelle Bayer, Dianne de Leon, Amy Wentland, Jeff Yu, Brianne Dickey, Mary Kim, Molly Youssef, Allison Schaus, Michael Lee, Brittany Lister, Krisztian Nemeth, Lauren Seline, Laura Tisch, Angela Jones, Lauren Wagner, Yvonne Chiu, Beth Drolet, Helen Kuzma, Zelmira Lazarova, Linda Lee, Laura Richter, Joree Ruiz, Brenda Rupp, Thomas Russell, Stefan Schieke, Olayemi Sokumbi, Kara Walton, Sun Young Ruggeri, Keri Chaney, and Edit Olasz
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of:
James Troy, MD - Roche, Consultant
Kristen Holland, MD - Abbvie, Spouse Employment