- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This educational activity is designed to enhance the knowledge of the academic and community dermatologists who attend our weekly meeting. Topics will be selected based on the evaluation forms from the previous year. In addition, live patients are invited to grand rounds who demonstrate key points in patient diagnosis management and will emphasize application of evidence-based medicine.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Allied Health Care Professionals
- Review important history and physical points when evaluating a returning traveler with a rash
- Review common and uncommon travel-related dermatoses
- Present case studies of travel-related dermatoses
- Zika virus update
Activity Director - Yvonne Chiu, MD
Speaker: Angela Jones, PA-C
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.