- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This educational activity is designed to enhance the knowledge of the academic and community dermatologists who attend our weekly meeting. Topics will be selected based on the evaluation forms from the previous year. In addition, live patients are invited to grand rounds who demonstrate key points in patient diagnosis management and will emphasize application of evidence-based medicine.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Allied Health Care Professionals
- Create a differential diagnosis for a cutaneous exanthem along different post-transplant periods
- Identify diagnostic features of GVHD
- Generate a treatment algorithm based on risk of recurrence and GVL, rather than exam features
Activity Director - Yvonne Chiu, MD
Speaker: Arturo Saavedra, MD, PhD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.