- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This educational activity is designed to enhance the knowledge of the academic and community dermatologists who attend our weekly meeting. Topics will be selected based on the evaluation forms from the previous year. In addition, live patients are invited to grand rounds who demonstrate key points in patient diagnosis management and will emphasize application of evidence-based medicine.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Allied Health Care Professionals
- Attendees will be able to familiarize one self with common initiating genomic events in Spitzoid neoplasms
- Attendees will be able to recognize what molecular changes identified by FISH suggest high likelihood of aggressive behavior
- Attendees will be able to recognize the broad range of chromosomal aberrations that can be present in potentially benign or indolent Spitzoid neoplasms
Activity Director - Yvonne Chiu, MD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of
Speaker: Pedram Gerami, MD Castle - Consultant
Myriad - Consultant
DermTech - Consultant