- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This educational activity is designed to enhance the knowledge of the academic and community dermatologists who attend our weekly meeting. Topics will be selected based on the evaluation forms from the previous year. In addition, live patients are invited to grand rounds who demonstrate key points in patient diagnosis management and will emphasize application of evidence-based medicine.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Allied Health Care Professionals
- Understand the basic pattern of alopecia areata and poor prognostic factors
- Review the genome wide association study from 2010 and implications in the understanding of the pathogenesis of alopecia areata
- Review the mechanism of action of JAK inhibitors
- Review current literature supporting use of JAK inhibitors for alopecia areata and ongoing trials
- Review dosing, side effects, and adverse effects of of JAK inhibitors
Activity Director - Yvonne Chiu, MD
Speaker: Brittany Lister, MD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.