This educational activity is designed to enhance the knowledge of the academic and community dermatologists who attend our weekly meeting. Topics will be selected based on the evaluation forms from the previous year. In addition, live patients are invited to grand rounds who demonstrate key points in patient diagnosis management and will emphasize application of evidence-based medicine.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Allied Health Care Professionals
- Review transplant-recipient-specific risk factors for the development of non-melanoma skin cancers
- Outline indications for initiation of oral chemoprevention in transplant recipients
- Evaluate the MOA, efficacy, and safety profile of oral chemopreventative strategies
Activity Director - Yvonne Chiu, MD
Speaker: Lauren Wagner, PA-C
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 0.75 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.