This educational activity is designed to enhance the knowledge of the academic and community dermatologists who attend our weekly meeting. Topics will be selected based on the evaluation forms from the previous year. In addition, live patients are invited to grand rounds who demonstrate key points in patient diagnosis management and will emphasize application of evidence-based medicine.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Allied Health Care Professionals
- Discussion of unusual and common lesions of the oral and maxiillofacial region pertaining to dermatologists.
- Discussion of management options of these mucosal lesions.
- Discuss workup required to appropriately create a therapeutic plan for these mucosal lesions.
Activity Director - Yvonne Chiu, MD
Speaker: John Hellstein, DDS
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.