- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This educational activity is designed to enhance the knowledge of the academic and community dermatologists who attend our weekly meeting. Topics will be selected based on the evaluation forms from the previous year. In addition, live patients are invited to grand rounds who demonstrate key points in patient diagnosis management and will emphasize application of evidence-based medicine.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Allied Health Care Professionals
At the end of this session, attendees will:
- Understand the education theories that apply to clinical teaching
- Recall practical skills used to encourage workplace learning
- Perform strategies and skills to support workplace learning
Activity Director - Yvonne Chiu, MD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of
Speaker: Joslyn Sciacca Kirby, MD Abbvie - Honorarium - Advisory Board