- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.50 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This educational activity is designed to enhance the knowledge of the academic and community dermatologists who attend our weekly meeting. Live patients are invited to grand rounds who demonstrate key points in patient diagnosis management and will emphasize application of evidence-based medicine. Speaker topics will be chosen based on Grand Rounds quarterly evaluations as well as Wisconsin Dermatological Society evaluations where attendees were asked "What clinical questions or patient problems did you encounter in the past year that you felt you needed more knowledge or competence to successfully address?”.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.5 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Allied Health Care Professionals
- Perform an accurate and thorough skin exam including mucosal surfaces in order to describe morphology and generate a differential diagnosis.
- Integrate multiple findings on a given patient including history, physical exam, laboratory, exam, histopathologic findings and other information for the purpose of making an accurate diagnosis of inflammatory, neoplastic or genetic skin diseases
- Evaluate and establish therapeutic recommendations and further diagnostic tests recommendations in light of best medicine guidelines, evidence based medicine, literature review and consensus of expert opinion.
Activity Director: Yvonne Chiu, MD
Kenneth Gordon, MD
Barbara Wilson, MD
Keri Chaney, Kenneth Gordon, Linda Lee, Edit Olasz, Olayemi Sokumbi, Kara Walton, Barbara Wilson, Julia Kasprzak, Melanie Clark, Yvonne Chiu, Beth Drolet, Kristen Holland, Stephen Humphrey, Dawn Siegel, Michael Lee, Brittany Lister, Krisztian Nemeth, Lauren Seline, Laura Tisch, Olushola Akinshemoyin Vaughn, Nicole Bender, Liza Gill, April Zhang, Shahab Babakoohi, Daren Diiorio, Travis Kuemmet, Jacquelyn Majerowski, Alison Seline.
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of:
Keri Chaney, MD
Kristen Holland, MD
Abbvie, Spouse Employment
Edit Olasz, MD, PhD
Allergan, Advisory Board
Kenneth Gordon, MD
Eli Lilly, Consultant/Investigator
In accordance with the ACCME® standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.