Allied Health Care Professionals
- Evaluate the evidence and apply safe practices for treatment of hypertrophic scarring in children.
- Describe best practices for use of laser hair removal in patients with pilonidal disease.
- Identify treatment targets and warning endpoints for laser treatment of selected vascular malformations.
Activity Director: Yvonne Chiu, MD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of:
Lisa Arkin, MD
Principal Investigator for Candela (device provided - no industry funding)
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.