Allied Health Care Professionals
- Recognize and diagnose challenging clinical conditions that develop in solid organ transplant recipients.
- Develop skills to manage solid organ transplant recipients with an emphasis on decision-making criteria that will enable the clinician to individualize therapy based upon disease type, extent, and response to previous treatments, quality of life issues, and co-morbidities.
- Formulate appropriate evidence-based treatment plans for diseases that develop in immunosuppressed transplant recipients based on cutting-edge clinical care strategies.
Activity Director: Yvonne Chiu, MD
Speaker: Oscar Colegio, MD, PhD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.