ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.5 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.50 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Allied Health Care Professionals
- Perform an accurate and thorough skin exam including mucosal surfaces in order to describe morphology and generate a differential diagnosis.
- Integrate multiple findings on a given patient including history, physical exam, laboratory, exam, histopathologic findings and other information for the purpose of making an accurate diagnosis of inflammatory, neoplastic or genetic skin diseases
- Evaluate and establish therapeutic recommendations and further diagnostic tests recommendations in light of best medicine guidelines, evidence based medicine, literature review and consensus of expert opinion.
Activity Director: Yvonne Chiu, MD
Kenneth Gordon, MD
Barbara Wilson, MD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.