ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.00 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This educational activity is designed to enhance the knowledge of the academic and community dermatologists who attend our weekly meeting. Live patients are invited to grand rounds who demonstrate key points in patient diagnosis management and will emphasize application of evidence-based medicine. Speaker topics will be chosen based on Grand Rounds quarterly evaluations as well as Wisconsin Dermatological Society evaluations where attendees were asked "What clinical questions or patient problems did you encounter in the past year that you felt you needed more knowledge or competence to successfully address?"
- To recognize the effects of climate change and the role of human activity in exacerbating the worldwide frequency and severity of weather-related events with negative health impacts
- To recognize dermatologic conditions and considerations that will become more frequent in the context of climate change and global warming
- To implement professional and personal changes that positively influence greenhouse gas emissions, thereby decreasing individual and institutional contributions to climate change
Marcus Boos, MD, PhD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclosure except:
|Leah Lalor, MD||UpToDate||Writer/Reviewer|
Yvonne Chiu, MD
|Marcus Boos, MD, PhD||Regeneron||co-investigator|
In accordance with the ACCME® standard for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.