This educational activity is designed to enhance the knowledge of the academic and community dermatologists who attend our weekly meeting. Live patients are invited to grand rounds who demonstrate key points in patient diagnosis management and will emphasize application of evidence-based medicine. Speaker topics will be chosen based on Grand Rounds quarterly evaluations as well as Wisconsin Dermatological Society evaluations where attendees were asked "What clinical questions or patient problems did you encounter in the past year that you felt you needed more knowledge or competence to successfully address?"
- To review appropriate candidates for hormonal contraceptives as option for treatment of dermatologic conditions
- To review appropriate hormonal options for treatment of acne and PCOS sequelae
- To review timing and duration of use of hormonal therapies
- To review appropriate administration of hormones as treatment for dermatologic concerns
Jessica Francis, MD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclosure except:
|Leah Lalor, MD||UpToDate||Writer/Reviewer|
Yvonne Chiu, MD
In accordance with the ACCME® standard for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.00 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.