This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of The Medical College of Wisconsin and Chronic Pain Partner. The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
The learner will increase their knowledge of the diagnosis and treatment of pain for those patients with: Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMJ), Cervicocranial Instability (CCI) and Cervical Myofacial Pain Syndrome (CMPS).
In this course, various symptoms of EDS pain will be discussed and linked to the different locations in the upper body. The presentation will focus on approaches to relieve this pain. The program will enable the participant to better understand these conditions and apply appropriate techniques in their practice
At the end of this activity, I will be able to:
- Identify patients with Ehlers-Danlos Syndromes and related TMJ, CCI, and CMPS conditions
- Delineate the appropriate EDS diagnosis and treatment techniques for these conditions
- Offer these treatments to relieve pain for their EDS patients