This series is designed to offer continuing medical education, specifically for the faculty members of the Department of Emergency Medicine. Specifically, this series will focus on skill maintenance and the practice of procedures that are either rare or often performed by resident learners.
- Emergency Medicine
- hands-on training
- Emergency Medicine Faculty
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Discuss content specific education related to the science and practice of Emergency Medicine. Improve and maintain skills for procedures that are often supervised in a teaching Emergency Department and performed in a non-teaching Emergency Department.
- Translate content into best practice with the goal of improving Emergency Medicine care and resident education while working.
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
William Scheels, MD,
Department of Emergency Medicine
Assistant Clinical Professor
Medical College of Wisconsin
Thomas Liu, MD
M. Riccardo Colella, DO, MPH
Brady McIntosh, MD
Michael O'Connell, MD
Maureen Davis, MD
Evan Robinson, DO
Thomas Grawey, DO
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.00 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
The Medical College of Wisconsin, Inc. is approved as a provider of nurse practitioner continuing education by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners: AANP Provider Number 150930. This program has been approved for up to 1.00 contact hours of continuing education (which includes 1.00 hours of pharmacology). Nurse Practitioners should claim only those hours actually spent participating in the CME activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.