This educational activity is designed to keep teaching physicians current in their knowledge of all aspects of EM practice and competent in the practical aspects of this specialty to ensure the highest level of teaching to residents and medical students. A major goal is to help physicians who need to stay current with cutting edge literature for diagnosis, treatment and procedures, while decreasing knowledge and practice variability among physicians.
Emergency Medicine teaching physicians
Allied Health Care Professionals
- Understand the anatomy, physiology and pathophysiology of pregnancy
- Apply this knowledge to the pregnant trauma patient
- Develop a rational approach to the management of the pregnant trauma patient
- Understand specific injuries and complications that occur in the pregnant trauma patient
- Understand fetal heart tones following a traumatic injury
Activity Director - Colleen Crowe, MD
Timothy Lenz, MD
Department of Emergency Medicine
Medical College of Wisconsin
Board Certified - American College of Emergency Medicine
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.