- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This educational activity is designed to keep teaching physicians current in their knowledge of all aspects of EM practice and competent in the practical aspects of this specialty to ensure the highest level of teaching to residents and medical students. A major goal is to help physicians who need to stay current with cutting edge literature for diagnosis, treatment and procedures, while decreasing knowledge and practice variability among physicians.
Emergency Medicine teaching physicians
Allied Health Care Professionals
- Understand mechanism of heat transfer
- Describe signs/symptions of heat exhaustion
- Idenfity signs/symptions of heat stroke
- Explain treatment of heat related illness
Activity Director - Colleen Crowe, MD
Alicia Pilarski, DO
Department of Emergency Medicine
Medical College of Wisconsin
Board Certified - American College of Emergency Medicine
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.