- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This educational activity is designed to keep teaching physicians current in their knowledge of all aspects of EM practice and competent in the practical aspects of this specialty to ensure the highest level of teaching to residents and medical students. A major goal is to help physicians who need to stay current with cutting edge literature for diagnosis, treatment and procedures, while decreasing knowledge and practice variability among physicians.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals
Emergency Medicine teaching physicians
Allied Health Care Professionals
- Interpret basic radiographs of the wrist and hand
- Diagnose common and subtle injuries on radiographs of the wrist and hand
- Recognize common pitfalls in the radiographic diagnosis of injuries of the wrist and hand
Matthew Tews, DO
Department of Emergency Medicine
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose