The series is intended to showcase various expertise of the MCW Emergency Medicine faculty and additionally includes regional and national EM expert presenters. The faculty Grand Rounds speakers are asked to present topics that are cutting edge and backed by research and scholarship in the field. The attendees are able to gain knowledge that is applicable to their daily Emergency medicine practice and allow them to provide higher quality care for their patients.
- Emergency Medicine
- critical care
- acute care
- Allied Health Care Professionals
Participants who engage in this educational activity will be able to:
- Recognize the prevalence of social media in the professional life cycle
- Identify at least two benefits of physician engagement with social media
- Identify at least two pitfalls of physician engagement with social media
- Implement one change to foster a healthier digital presence
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Marika I. Wrosek, MD, DFAACAP
Director, Medical Student Education
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine
Medical College of Wisconsin
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians
Designation of Credit Statement
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.