The series is intended to showcase various expertise of the MCW Emergency Medicine faculty and additionally includes regional and national EM expert presenters. The faculty Grand Rounds speakers are asked to present topics that are cutting edge and backed by research and scholarship in the field. The attendees are able to gain knowledge that is applicable to their daily Emergency medicine practice and allow them to provide higher quality care for their patients.
Key words: Emergency Medicine, critical care, ultrasound, acute care
- Physician Assistant
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Participants will be able to address concepts of The Sorites Paradox.
- Participants will be able to identify what medications are effective as adenosine at converting SVT
- Participants will be able to identify what common OTC medication has been shown to increase mortality in patients with coronary artery disease.
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Kathleen Williams, MD
Kevin McGurk, MD
Department of Emergency Medicine
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.