- Allied Health Care Professionals
- Understand how the experience and learning from past epidemics and pandemics has informed the response efforts.
- Understand the unique aspects of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Understand the county resources and response thus far into the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Understand current and future anticipated challenges and planned solutions for community health promotion related to COVID-19.
Ben Weston, MD, MPH, FAEMS
Associate Professor - Division of EMS Medicine, Department of Emergency Medicine, Medical College of Wisconsin
Director of Medical Services - Milwaukee County Office of Emergency Management
Medical Director - Milwaukee County/City/Municipality COVID-19 Unified Emergency Operations Center
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Six, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- Ben Weston, MD
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Six, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians
Designation of Credit Statement
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.