- Allied Health Care Professionals
- Describe patterns of the HIV, HCV, and opioid overdose epidemics in the US
- Discuss the overlap of the HIV and HCV epidemics with the opioid overdose epidemic
- Identify roles Emergency Departments can play in addressing the overlap of the HIV and HCV epidemics with the opioid overdose epidemic
- Ian Martin, MD, M.B.A., FACEP, FAAEM
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Six, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians
Designation of Credit Statement
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.