- Allied Health Care Professionals
- List the original discoveries generated through resuscitation research collaboration
- Recall the mortality reduction from acute myocardial infarction caused by use of prehospital 12-lead ECGs
- Identify the survival rates achieved in refractory VF cardiac arrest patients with use of ECMO-facilitated resuscitation
Tom P. Aufderheide, MD, MS, FACEP, Hon FACC, FAHA
Professor of Emergency Medicine
Director, Resuscitation Research Center
Associate Chair of Research Affairs
Medical Director, Clinical Trials Office of the CTSI of Southeast Wisconsin
Department of Emergency Medicine
Medical College of Wisconsin
- Tom Aufderheide, MD, MS, FACEP, Hon FACC, FAHA
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Six, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians
Designation of Credit Statement
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.