- Allied Health Care Professionals
1. Describe assessment and treatment of opioid use disorder and how these can be embedded into emergency clinical care.
2. Describe a comprehensive Mobile Integrated Health (MIH) service delivery model targeting substance use.
3. List different ways in which MIH Teams can partner with healthcare systems to reduce opioid use and increase MAT engagement and retention.
Jennifer Hernandez-Meier, PhD, MSW
Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine
- Jennifer Hernandez-Meier, PhD, MSW
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Six, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians
Designation of Credit Statement
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.