EMS Grand Rounds is an educational opportunity for EMS practitioners, physicians and other health professionals to learn about new and emerging issues in EMS Medicine. The learner will gain knowledge, insight and perspective from EMS medical directors on research, education and clinical topics to better prepare for EMS practice.
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Describe the difference between competency and mastery
- Evaluate airway management in the three domains of learning
- Design an airway management program for EMS
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
M. Riccardo Colella, DO, MPH
Thomas Grawey, DO
The following persons in control of content disclosed the following financial relationships which were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.