- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Endocrine Research Grand rounds is an educational conference in clinical and basic science in Endocrinology at Froedtert Hospital campus on 1-2 Thursdays per month. The goal of this conference is for endocrinologists, endocrine surgeons, endocrine physician assistants, nurses, dietitians, endocrine fellows, nurse practitioners, PhD researchers, medicine residents and medical students to have a venue to present a variety of clinical and basic science updates as well as recent benchmarks in the field for the benefit of educating others and improve patient care on a vast array of topics in endocrinology. The focus of this conference is education.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals. .
Allied Health Care Professionals
- Understand the nature of human alkaline phosphatases.
- Understand how bone alkaline phosphatase acts crucially in skeletal development.
- Understand the etiology, pathogenesis, diagnosis, and potential medical treatments for hypophosphatasia - the last heritable rickets for which there is no medical therapy.
Denise Teves Qualler, MD
Division of Endocrinology, Metabolism and Clinical Nutrition
The Medical College of Wisconsin
Michael P. Whyte, MD
Center for Metabolic Bone Disease aned Molecular Research,
Shriners Hospital for Children
St. Louis, MO
Dr. Teves Qualler has a financial relationship with Sanofi as a Speaker/Teacher and Michael P. Whyte, MD has disclosed he has financial relationships with Alexion Pharmaceuticals for Research Grant Support, all others had nothing to disclose.