ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
- Discuss the importance of categorizing primary defect (Insulin resistance vs. Insulin secretion).
- Review safety and effectiveness of available therapies.
- Understand latest recommendations for indiviualized approach.
Presenter: Carlos Mendez, MD, FACP
Associate Professor, Division of General Internal Medicine
The Medical College of Wisconsin
Activity Director: Denise Teves Qualler, MD
In accordance with the ACCME® standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships.
|Dr. Denise Teves Qualler||Alexion||Teacher|
|Dr. Carlos Mendez||Monarch Medical Technologies||Consulting|
These relationships were reviewd via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.