- How to diagnose celiac disease and the role of endoscopy.
- How to treat celiac disease.
- How to differentiate between celiac disease and non-celiac gluten sensitivity.
Presenter: Amir Patel, MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine,
Division of Gastroenterology-Hepatology,
Medical College of Wisconsin
Activity Director: Denise Teves Qualler, MD
In accordance with the ACCME® standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships.
|Dr. Denise Teves Qualler||Alexion||Teacher|
These relationships were reviewd via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.