ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
- Understand the steps to start an insulin pump at the Froedtert Endocrine Clinic and the required visits involved when starting the Hybrid Closed Loop.
- To be able to identify which insulin pump a patient is using, the current settings and if using the Hybrid Closed Loop system to understand how to tell when automode is turned on.
- To utilize the ABC's (Assess, Behaviors, Clinical Changes) of interpreting Carelink reports when managing patients using the Automode insulin pump.
Presenter: Laura Hooks, Erin Newkirk, Lisa Roche, Julie Beth Schulz and Mary Lou Weigel
Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital
Activity Director: Denise Teves Qualler, MD
In accordance with the ACCME® standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships.
|Dr. Denise Teves Qualler||Alexion||Teacher|
These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.