ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 2.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 2.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 2.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
1. Understand the steps to start an insulin pump at the Froedtert Endocrine Clinic and the required visits involved when starting the Hybrid Closed Loop.
2. To be able to identify which insulin pump a patient is using, the current settings and if using the Hybrid Closed Loop system to understand how to tell when automode is turned on.
3. To utilize the ABC’s (Assess, Behaviors, Clinical Changes) of interpreting Carelink reports when managing patients using the Automode insulin pump.
Presenter: Laura Hooks, Erin Newkirk, Lisa Roche, Julie Beth Schulz and Mary Lou Weigel
Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital
Activity Director: Denise Teves Qualler, MD
In accordance with the ACCME® standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships.
|Dr. Denise Teves Qualler||Alexion||Teacher|
These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.