- Physician Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Review the common imaging modalities and diagnostic thresholds used in clinical practice and evaluate their accuracy in differentiating benign from malignant adrenal tumors
- Evaluate clinical parameters associated with malignant adrenal tumors, including adrenal tumor size
- Describe efforts to integrate multiple test strategies and clinical parameters to improve the detection of malignant adrenal disease
Catherine Zhang, MD
Clinical Endocrinology Fellow, Instructor of Medicine,
Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes, Metabolism & Nutrition
Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Six, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- Catherine Zhang, MD
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Six, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians
Designation of Credit Statement
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.