The goal of this conference is for endocrinologists, endocrine surgeons, endocrine fellows, physician assistants, nurses, dietitians, nurse practitioners, PhD researchers, residents, and students to have a venue to learn a variety of clinical and basic science topics as well as recent benchmarks in the field for the benefit of improving patient care and research on a vast array of topics in Endocrinology.
Key Words: Endocrine, Diabetes, Metabolic
- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Review the clinically relevant science of obesity
- Review the mechanisms of action of the various anti obesity medications
- Learn the role of life style interventions when using anti-obesity medications
- Learn the role of newer therapies in the context of Bariatric surgery
Ty Carroll, MD
Department of Endocrinology
Medical College of Wisconsin-Froedtert
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- Ty Carroll, MD
The following persons in control of content disclosed the following financial relationships which were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest mitigation process and addressed.
|Sriram Machineni, MD||Novo Nordisk||Consultant, Advisory Committee|
|Eli Lilly||Consultant, Advisory Committee|
|Rhythm Pharmaceuticals||Advisory Committee, Researcher|
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.