The goal of this conference is for endocrinologists, endocrine surgeons, endocrine fellows, physician assistants, nurses, dietitians, nurse practitioners, PhD researchers, residents, and students to have a venue to learn a variety of clinical and basic science topics as well as recent benchmarks in the field for the benefit of improving patient care and research on a vast array of topics in Endocrinology.
Key Words: Endocrine, Diabetes, Metabolic
- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Know the sources of cell-free DNA (cfDNA) and its relative scarcity
- Be familiar with computational approaches to analyze cfDNA
- Understand a rare presentation of a rare disease state
- Describe the management of a critically ill patient
Ty Carroll, MD
Department of Endocrinology
Medical College of Wisconsin-Froedtert
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- Ty Carroll, MD
The following persons in control of content disclosed the following financial relationships which were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest mitigation process and addressed.
|Nick Semenkovich, MD, PhD||Syndetics, LLC||Ownership Interest Executive Role|
|Acuta Capital Partners, LLC||Consultant|
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.