- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Endocrine Research Grand rounds is an educational conference in clinical and basic science in Endocrinology at Froedtert Hospital campus on 1st and 2nd Thursdays each month. The goal of this conference is for health care professionals to have a venue to present a variety of clinical and basic science updates as well as recent benchmarks in the field for the benefit of educating others and improve patient care on a vast array of topics in endocrinology.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals. .
Allied Health Care Professionals
- Be able to discern examples of the various types of endocrine-disrupting chemicals present in the environment.
- Be able to recount the molecular mechanism of action of dioxin.
- Have a basic understanding of nanoparticle structure and potential actions.
Denise Teves Qualler, MD
Division of Endocrinology, Metabolism and Clinical Nutrition
The Medical College of Wisconsin
Reinhold Hutz, PhD
Professor, Biological Sciences,
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
Dr. Teves Qualler has no financial relationships and Dr. Hutz has disclosed he has financial relationships with National Institute of Health and American College of Physicians as a consultant and ACCDON, LLC as an editor, all others had nothing to disclose.