EPIC: EPRO140320 Oncology Provider Non Tx/Supp Plan-Online
Course Code: EPRO140320
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this enduring material for a maximum of .75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to .75 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Demonstrate how to use the functions of EPIC navigation.
- Describe the funtionality features that allow for management of patient care through the continuum of care.
- Improve the quality of patient care through electronic documentation.
Lee Biblo, MD
Robert Donnell, MD
Jane Cubbs, BSN, RN-C
Erin Banaszak, BS, RT(R)
Kit Czarnecki, BA, RT(R)
Kathryn KIngsbury, BS, HCA, MBA
Donna M. Lawien, BS, RT(R)
Susan Sanson, M.Ed., RT(R)(QM)
Andrea Kittelson, BS, MS
Barbara M. Redman, BS, RT(R)
Suzanne Richter, MA
Sonia Stephensa, RT(R)
Cheryse Yorton, BA, HIAA
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 0.75 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.