Ethics Grand Rounds provides a forum for MCW faculty, Center affiliate members, MECN Members, and the Milwaukee community to discuss and learn about current local, national and international bioethics issues. Additionally, Ethics Grand Rounds provides an opportunity for participants to learn how to identify, analyze and manage ethical challenges that may be encountered in their practice. The Center for Bioethics & Medical Humanities is a leder in ethics education for Milwaukee-area and Midwestern communities.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement: The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
This program is designed for physicians, ethics committee members, nurses, chaplains, social workers, psychologists, health care attorneys and other individuals who are interested in bioethics.
- Use the information I learned to resolve similar cases at my institution.
- Identify types of situations that lead to ethical dilemmas, so that I can take measures to what I learned at this session to resolve them before they escalate.
- Become familiar with legislative changes to bioethics law so that my institution can begin to prepare for the changes.
Cynthiane J. Morgenweck, MD, MA - Activity Director
Kellie Lang, JD, RN - Planning Committee
Alex Okun, MD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.