- 3.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 3.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
- Lean tools
- Measurement: SPC charts/sampling
- Intro to adult learning
- Learning style exercise
Assignments due for this session:
- Modules: IHI PS 102; QI 103, 106
- Identify a small project
- SQUIRES criteria
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 3.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 3.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Learners are faculty at MCW in a variety of medical disciplines with responsibilities for teaching, research and direct patient care.
- To develop selected faulty to function as institutional leaders in the teaching of patient safety and quality.