- Teaching toolbox
- Teaching scripts
- Critical incidents re: quality and safety
- Project review
Assignments due for this session:
- Readings: Bedside teaching techniques & Irby - Teaching scripts - Best Teachers
- Modules: IHI PS 103, QI 104, lessions 1&2; QI 105 , lessons 1,2 & 3
- Measurement: The Improvement Guide "Testing a change" & Appendix B
- Cricial Incident Forms
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 3.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 3.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Learners are faculty at MCW in a variety of medical disciplines with responsibilities for teaching, research and direct patient care.
- To develop selected faulty to function as institutional leaders in the teaching of patient safety and quality.
- 3.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 3.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.