- 3.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 3.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
- Outline course and Goals
- What is Quality
- Who Killed Julie Thao? - Root cause and systems thinking
- Research vs Quality Improvement
- Guidelines for projects
Assignments due for this session:
- IHI module PS 100, lessons 1 & 2; QI 101, lessons 1 & 2
- Readings from Julie Thao case
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 3.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 3.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Learners are faculty at MCW in a variety of medical disciplines with responsibilities for teaching, research and direct patient care.
- To develop selected faulty to function as institutional leaders in the teaching of patient safety and quality.