51st Annual Winter Refresher Course for Family Medicine
The Winter Refresher Course (WRC) for Family Medicine is a regional conference presented in the metropolitan area of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Typically attracting more than 250 family practitioners, FP physician assistants, FP nurse practitioners and FP residents, the WRC is sponsored by the Department of Family Medicine.
Please use this link to register for this course.
keywords: Primary Care, Family Medicine, Opioid, Evidence-based, Clinical
This program is designed for family physicians as well as nurse practitioners, physician assistants and other primary care physicians who practice in a variety of settings including the hospital, nursing home, and office.
Participants who engage in the educational intervention will be able to:
- Apply evidence-based preventive and chronic disease management guidelines to patient care.
- Describe evidence-based recommendations designed to improve primary care systems and policies
- Appropriately identify and consult outside professions for disease processes that require interprofessional diagnostic and treatment options to maximize patient outcomes.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 13.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 13.50 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
The AAFP has reviewed 51st Annual Winter Refresher Course for Family Medicine and deemed it acceptable for up to 13.50 Online Only, Live AAFP Prescribed credit. Term of Approval is from 03/11/2021 to 03/12/2021. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 13.50 AAFPAAFP credit.
- 13.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 13.50 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.